Hi am new too

Options
I just found myfitnesspal today thro my wonderful friend :flowerforyou:
I have been eating healthy since 4th January and i weigh in on mondays,so hoping for another good weigh in tomorrow.

I have done almost all diets out there. Most i achieved was just over 6stones. Sadly i gained a fair bit on and have basically maintained my weight for a few years. My friend and i had lost weight together once before so decided to try again :heart:
This site is great and it is really great to find a site that actually helps you work out your cals etc so you actually know you are on the right road.
Looking forward to having a good look around the forum and chatting with others.
My goal is to lose 6 stones. I lost 8lbs last monday and whatever weight i lose in the morning:heart:
Helen xxx

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    welcome you will find this site great.
  • Hels40
    Hels40 Posts: 25
    Options
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi Helen :happy:

Welcome to MFP, they're a friendly bunch on here and have some fantastic advice should you need any, don't be afraid to ask.

Good luck to you and your friend on your weight loss journey

Jax x
  • Hels40
    Hels40 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks Jax :smooched:
    I think it is great as i know i for one need all the support i can get in my losing weight challenge. :smooched: It is great to be able to find foods in the database and know how many cals you need etc a day.
    So glad i joined. :flowerforyou: