Who's excited for the return of "The Walking Dead?"

Options
13»

Replies

• oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am actually planning on hitting the gym every sunday before work to watch it. I usually go to the gym after work, but I don't have a TV at home

Watch it on your laptop?

Why when I can get on hour on the tredmill at the gym while watching it. The tv on the tredmill isn't that big but its good enough for me
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am actually planning on hitting the gym every sunday before work to watch it. I usually go to the gym after work, but I don't have a TV at home

Watch it on your laptop?

Why when I can get on hour on the tredmill at the gym while watching it. The tv on the tredmill isn't that big but its good enough for me

:laugh:

Just an option. I'm not a fan of working out and watching TV. I can't multitask with the two especially if it's drama genre. Too focused on the show.
  • oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Watch it on your laptop?

:laugh:

Just an option. I'm not a fan of working out and watching TV. I can't multitask with the two especially if it's drama genre. Too focused on the show.

:laugh: That would be bad to do on a tredmill...But I am an extreme multitasker so doing just one thing gets boring for me
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    Ooh, me! I'm watching the marathon right now. I'm getting all pumped! Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options

Watch it on your laptop?

and as a bonus you can pretend zombies are chashing you..that should make you run faster!!:laugh: