Anyone used/using Alli pills?

Options
Have they worked for you?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone willingly experience anal leakage? No way!
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options

Yeaaaaahhhh... if you want to worry every time you have to fart that you are going to leak yellow oil out of your butt, then go for it. You will need to wear a pad for your *kitten*, get new undies, and worry a lot. And- it doesn't just happen when you pass gas. It happens with no warning.

You don't even *feel* it either, because it is exactly body temp. It is terrifying.

Warm stinky oil, leaking out of your butt at any given moment.

I would rather starve.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Girl, you don't need some crazy-*kitten* pills. Nobody does, because they're stupid, but you CERTAINLY don't need to hurry to lose weight.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I admit that I tried it once upon a time. I didn't have side effects but it also didn't work at all. Definitely not worth the money.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Yeaaaaahhhh... if you want to worry every time you have to fart that you are going to leak yellow oil out of your butt, then go for it. You will need to wear a pad for your *kitten*, get new undies, and worry a lot. And- it doesn't just happen when you pass gas. It happens with no warning.

You don't even *feel* it either, because it is exactly body temp. It is terrifying.

Warm stinky oil, leaking out of your butt at any given moment.

I would rather starve.

Yep. This.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I do not want to live in fear of crapping myself.
  • insomkneea
    Options
    I heard it makes you *kitten* yourself. No thanks.
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I actually had a Co worker who did alli. She had GREAT results. Once she figured out what would cause her to have the leakage that was pointed out, which meant a high fat content, she knew to stop eating those foods which helped her change her eating habits over an extended period of time. It's not pleasant but a good tool to help you change your bad eating habits. It did take a while but she lost about 50 pounds and kept it off for quite some time.
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I know 2 people who have used them.
    These people swore by them.
    They reveled in the grease they would see in the toilet-hurrah!
    They would defend their choice to lose weight with magic pills.
    They used them for at least 6 months, probably more like a year and yet neither of them lost any weight. I mean, maybe they lost a few pounds, but they both had at least 30 lbs to lose, so 2-5lb loss isn't very impressive.
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if you don't eat high fat foods then you shouldn't have the anal leakage, which I think is how the pill helps...
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You do not need pills to lose weight.

1. Eat sensibly
    2. Move your body

It will come off with patience and time

If you feel the need to pop pills in your mouth get some amino acid pills and B100 complex.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I know 2 people who have used them.
    These people swore by them.
    They reveled in the grease they would see in the toilet-hurrah!
    They would defend their choice to lose weight with magic pills.
    They used them for at least 6 months, probably more like a year and yet neither of them lost any weight. I mean, maybe they lost a few pounds, but they both had at least 30 lbs to lose, so 2-5lb loss isn't very impressive.

UNRELATED - I wish to steal your dog.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    It's a gimic in my opinion. Anything that is temporary is just that. You can't take this stuff forever so what happens when you stop taking it, if it works for you at all? Start eating more fats than ever because your body craves them. Gain back the weight you lost. My understanding is that Alli causes fats to go through your intestine without being digested. This is what causes the anal leakage. So the whole premise is to eliminate fats from your menu. News flash: we NEED fats for our body to function properly.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I found that the leakage comes when you eat to much oils and fats but you are supost to cut down on those. I took them when my colesterol was to the point Doc wanted to put me on the pills. gave me 3 months to get it down and I did. below 200 and all I did was the alli. At that time I couldn't get into exercise for nothing so I knew it was the alli that brought it down.Now I just take them when I know I am going to have a meal that is higher in fat then what I normally eat. Just don't totally depend on them you have to work with them for weight loss :)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Gives a whole new meaning to the term party pooper.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I haven't had much luck with pills...

I tried SlimQuick and thought it was working... but I lost weight at the same rate without it.
    There were a couple others... don't remember the names, but they didn't help at all.

Alli is a training tool. You are supposed to follow a special low fat diet while using it and if you don't... you are punished with those lovely side effects that have already been mentioned. If you can stick to a healthy diet, you don't need the pill.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Slipped these in my buddies drink at Oktoberfest then hit the bratwurst.

BEST DAY EVAR!!!

allibaconator.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Two words: Anal leakage.

Nuff said!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    It's a gimic in my opinion. Anything that is temporary is just that. You can't take this stuff forever so what happens when you stop taking it, if it works for you at all? Start eating more fats than ever because your body craves them. Gain back the weight you lost. My understanding is that Alli causes fats to go through your intestine without being digested. This is what causes the anal leakage. So the whole premise is to eliminate fats from your menu. News flash: we NEED fats for our body to function properly.

Voice Of Reason.
  • boopboopadoop
    Options
    Gives a whole new meaning to the term party pooper.

hahaha! I certainly don't wan to be a party pooper! :)