ACAI BERRY WEIGHT LOSS

Options
Has anybody tryed this acai berry? was reading about it, says ABC lady tryed it and it works, tempting to try. So, has anyone tryed it and whats your opinion? Emily

Replies

• greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I've read it's not truly been proven to help lose weight. It has antioxidants just like blueberries. I tried some my husband's aunt gave me & they did nothing for me. Better to stick with a healthy lifestyle & exercise.
  • loosere1
    Options
    Don't do it. I got a free month sample online, but had to pay for the shipping. I didn't read the fine print and they ended up sending me more and automatically charged my credit card an outrageous price. Plus they only give you a short amount of time to cancel. It didn't seem to work either. So I guess if you are going to try Acai Berry, I wouldn't purchase it online.
  • pktbundy
    pktbundy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Its a massive mailorder scam. Oprah and others who have been named as endorsing the claims have active lawsuits. They will do anything to send you a sample and then start charging credit card for monthly recurring fees which are near impossible to cancel
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Ditto I ordered a "free" sample and they charged my credit card. I got sent to two sites for Acai berry pills and colon cleanse. I made the mistake of taking them both and I was in the bathroom all day! Wallgreen has Acai Berry pills that are not sold as "diet" pills.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    thank you all for your input, Im not going to order, will just stick to what Im doing, healthy eating and some exercise, thanks :bigsmile:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I've read it's not truly been proven to help lose weight. It has antioxidants just like blueberries. I tried some my husband's aunt gave me & they did nothing for me. Better to stick with a healthy lifestyle & exercise.

I agree with the above. I read up on it on the internet.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've also heard it's a big scam and that it doesn't work, but I found the juice at Costco for about $15, so if you're interested in trying it, that may be a better route than mail order.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I have divoticulitis and divoticulosis... I use the Acaiberry Cleanse once a month - I won't attribute it to any weightloss but it does make my life a bit more tolerable. I buy it at Walmart or RiteAid.
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Dr. oZ on tuesday is doing a show on weight loss pills like this one FYI.
  • ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    Options
    Try V8 fusion lite acai it has the taste and the antioxidents with even more.