Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise Calories

michellejayne
michellejayne Posts: 58
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I know that we are suppose to eat our exercise calories as well as the goal for the day but what of you are not hungry and have eaten very well all day, i just don't feel like i need all those calories some days, any tips!!

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    You can try eating things like nuts..almonds, walnuts..they have a good amount of calories and healthy fat, you could try drinking milk with your meals, are you eating several times a day?
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    as long as you have consumed a minimum 1200 calories for the day, if you do not feel like eating your exercise calories, don't

:)
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 315 Member
    A nutritionist told me to listen to my body. You know your body better than anyone & you will know if you need to consume more so you're not going into starve mode. You are not required to take in those extra calories. Just listen to your body & really think about whether you need more.
This discussion has been closed.