Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! I bet you feel great :smile:
  • ybft
    ybft Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    81 lbs in 7 ish months!!!? Wow!!! Please share your wisdom! I have about 200 to get rid of and am just starting!!!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl, you look amazing!
  • kelliann42
    Options
    congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • robinreneeholtz
    robinreneeholtz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work....it has really paid off! You look good and you look happy....continue to fight the good fight! I am using you as my inspiration for this week. :)
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great Job on 81 lb loss!!!!!!! Can't wait until the day I can say the same !:wink:
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are doing it, keep it up.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress. keep up the good work
  • bobbyandthekid
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible pics, you look great!
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You obviously stuck to a good plan. Congrats
  • jenniferillene
    jenniferillene Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Can you please tell me what your eating and exercing was like. Thats alot of weight to lose in 7 months.
    thanks

Thank you all for the kind words. I have honestly never felt better in my life! This is the smallest size I have been in..I cant even remember! I wanted to post my pics and tell everyone that it is possible. Bc to be honest with you I had my doubts! After having a child and having him c-section my mid-section was so out of control. I still got lots more work to do but I was just noticing today in the mirror that my mid section is finally starting to shrink away! As far as eating habits..when I first started out I started out with slim fast shakes..one a day. Then I finally got my eating habits into order and knowing what I can eat and what is lowfat. I no longer drink the shakes, I just eat sensible and count everything I take in and stay under my calorie goal. I do have a cheat meal..usually on the weekends..not anything over done but you know something to reward myself for a job well done for the week! Excersing I do at least 5 times a week..walking on the treadmill..fast pace usually 3miles and over everyday for an hour. I also started 30 day shred and thats the week I dropped like 3 pounds! But thank you all agian! I feel amazing and I feel like I can take on anything!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!