I'm a newbie!

Options
Hello everyone!!

My name is Kelli, I'm 22, and I have an 18 month old son.

I'm getting married to my US Marine either this fall (hopefully) or next spring, depending on his schedule.

I want to look HOTTTTT for him on our wedding day! Even though he assures me that I'm gorgeous now, he's never seen me 40 pounds lighter!! <3

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for supporting me! Can't wait to make new friends! :tongue:

Replies

• macygranny
    Options
    I am a newbie also. I will encourage you all I can ......if I can figure this site out... lol Good luck and keep/start excercising. That helps more than you can ever imagine. I just want to loose another 10 pounds and thought a new fresh site might help me a close friend told me she is on here so I am here to help her also... I have already lost 95lbs. You can do it......
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I think getting married is a wonderful motivator. Congratulations on both your 18 month old and your wedding. Be thankful your man loves you and how you look now! It sounds like this is more for you and that's exactly how it should be :) You will find great friends, motivation and support on here!

Well wishes to you on your weight loss travels!
  • jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Congrats on the wedding.