Hi

macygranny
macygranny Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined this site in hopes of getting my last 10 lbs. off. I have lost 95lbs. and want to loose another 10. Thinking a new site/tool is what I need to get going. I am a firm believer in excercise so I will encourage everyone to get up and get moving.. I will admitt I didn't llike it when I started and somedays don't like it now, But it helps a bunch!!!! Good luck to everyone on there journey and hope to talk to anyone.

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    welcome, you will find the site great. After I reach my weight goal I plan to use the site for maintaining.

jlloyd
  • wow 95 lbs I want to say I have lost 95 lbs some day tell me how did you do it. I know you exercise but else did you do? :smile:

Yolanda
  • I just started seeing a nutritionist and he recommended I use this site. I have a long way to go I have been in denial for over 21 years and went from 115 all the up to 287 which is where I am now I am a food addict and have allowed my self to be unhealthy way to long. I am hoping I make it. My Daughters will be getting married in a year from now and I have to look good for this great event. plus I want a better quality of life. I sit at a computer most of the day at work. I don't want to look like I look any more.

Yolanda
  • Well, I'm 50 or so pound over weight or at least where i want to be. plus i just found out i'm prego. so i don't want to gain more then 25 pounds. so keeping track will keep me at or under goal. wish me luck.
  • Congrats on your prego, and this site will be very helpful to keeping on track

Yolanda California
  • WOW! 95 pounds gone! That is awesome! Congrats to you. I have 90 to go and just joined this site today! So far, I'm loving it.
  • Thanks. I'm working out on the wii fit. Suprisingly I rally enjoy it, but wow I'm worn out. Good Luck to everyone on their weight journies!!!:drinker: :wink:
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    welcome to mfp
  • well. update on prego. went to the MD test showed negative. so weird, we're going to retest on Monday. Why would home test come up positive and doctor one negative. So we'll see on that. Also took my state boards for nursing on Friday. I passed so I'm offically a nurse, but now I need to find a job. wish me luck on both accounts. XOXOXOXO
  • Miscarried....:sad:
This discussion has been closed.