anyone with open diary's

Options
I would like to have a few more friends with open diary's. I like to see what other people eat because I tend to get bored with what I usually eat. So getting other ideas from peoples diary's helps a bit. Seems like a ton of people on here do not have open diary's

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I keep my diary open, feel free to add me
  • princessbgirl
    Options
    Me, too - I don't always post daily and when I do, it is an open book.
  • cottle2
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open...I don't have the best food choices currently, but I would love to see others that are eating new/healthier good so please add me.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My friend can see mine. You can feel free to add me.
  • asherspadre
    Options
    Not interesting but open
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    feel free to add me. only my friends can see my diary, and i like to encourage and support my mfp friends! And anyone else who reads this is welcome to add me too!
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Open diary, but warning: I eat a lot compared to some girls on here! Between 1,700 and 2,200 calories depending on how active I was. And I'm in desperate need of real nutrition/cooking training! But somehow I've still lost 17 of 40+ pounds, so add me if you're interested!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends--feel free to add me. Like Gwenny, I eat a lot more than most women on this site, tho, but I've already reached my goal, now just trying not to gain it back. I do eat pretty clean, but I also allow myself treats.
  • gracieabem
    Options
    Mine is open, and I am pretty active at logging so feel free to add. :-)
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat a lot. :laugh: Your diary is not open though...
  • brennsie
    Options
    Well I can't say that mine will give you a lot of ideas, but its open hahaha
    Also, some days I don't update everything, sorry.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open. Had a couple days away but back as of yesterday. Feel free to add me. I have a long way to go so I try to vary at least one meal a day.
  • asherspadre
    Options
    My diary is open to friends--feel free to add me. Like Gwenny, I eat a lot more than most women on this site, tho, but I've already reached my goal, now just trying not to gain it back. I do eat pretty clean, but I also allow myself treats.
    You're significant other has great taste in football
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think that mine is open...and I try to log everyday.
    Oh but I usually eat the same foods each day...it just makes things easier to do that.
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends :) Feel free to add me
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends too. I too eat within 1500-2100 range and am losing steadily. Generally I eat clean though if I want something- I eat it with no guilt as I work out religeously every day and life is too be lived, people.
  • fitmum2be
    fitmum2be Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends too.... I try and log every day some days are better then others nutrition wise but i'm trying lol
  • jacalai
    Options
    My diary is open to friends as well...feel free to add me :smile:
  • dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine's open too.