Diet Deadline

Hello! My name is Jessica and I am 24. I am hoping to find the support I need to successfully lose weight here. I've always been a big girl, and I've struggled with Binge Eating Disorder and Bulimia for most of my life. I want to try and lose weight now in a healthy way. My best friend is going to be getting married one year from now, and I will be in her wedding. I really want to look good for the wedding, and I also know that sizing for anything bridal is a lot more difficult for plus-sized women. I don't think I could handle that bit.
I guess what I am looking for are people who are willing to give me some support and encouragement through this process. My will power is always high in the beginning of a diet, but falls away pretty quickly. I can't let that happen this time!

Replies

• I'm getting married in a year myself, just went through a wedding of my best friend last year. I'll support you in whatever way you need because I'm going through the same myself! But remember, wedding and bridesmaids dresses are always sized up! So if the size seems large don't be discouraged! But know in the end you are doing it for your own health and for yourself
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    You can add me and join my support group if you want….

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....