Here. You need this more than I do.

Options

Replies

• hoffma25
    Options
    This story was fantastic-- Thank you for sharing! :-)
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lovely post!
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    very touching story, motivating, inspiring and still has me think how small my issues are. ....very grateful
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Excellent post, thanks for the share, that was a big reminder
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Quite the wonderful post, gives great insight into the inner workings of your mind.

Keep it up, every step counts toward another pound lost! We're all cheering for you!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Love it :)
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story and I'm so glad you decided to make a fresh start in your life!
  • fitkat_2012
    Options
    Thanks for the perspective!:smile:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing....I actually needed that today!
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    ROTFLMABO!!!!!!! loved this so much!!!!!! Thank you! By far one of the most memorable posts I think I have ever read or will ever read!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • raetime80
    raetime80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I needed to read that today. Thanks for sharing. Total LOL on your reply about getting a notary public. Seriously--why do some people comment at all if it's going to be negative?!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, my friend for sharing an inspiring, wonderfully written post. We :heart: you! :bigsmile: :happy:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That's a lot more eloquent than my "I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight'". :)

In all seriousness, thank you for that :D
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. :smile: Reading things like this help me keep things in perspective.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! Yes, you are right and I try to keep in mind that every one has stress in their life and some HUGE STRESSES ARE NOT VISIBLE TO US. Whenever I look at a person and think they might have it easier than I, money, fitness, job or family situation, I realize ITS NOT TRUE. We all have our given situations, stresses, life is not fair, health issues we didn't do anything to deserve, disadvantages we don't deserve, on and on, everyone has their luggage, it's part of life. Even the most perfect of families only appear to be so, they have the hidden crap too, everyone does. The longer you live the more you see it. Since my life is half over now I view each day as precious, especially each day I have some semblance of health and can make it to the gym. Going to the gym is a blessing. Having food choices is a blessing. In every given situation, even in major crisis (I've had many in my 52 years) there is ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR, ALWAYS!!!!!
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    Very inspiring. It's good to remind ourselves that others are in worse shape than we are. Thanks.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    I'm a radio announcer on an AM radio station in MN and I am going to read this story! I know our listeners will ADORE IT! Thank you again so much for sharing!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This gave me goose bumps... great story!!!!!