Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! X
  • lawre028
    lawre028 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love it! You chose well. You are beautiful and the dress looks fantastic on you. I agree with others, this dress was made for you. I bet your groom will cry.( happy tears)
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up on the dress and the location! <---- NC native
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I love the neckline. Nowadays, some dresses show so much in the front that they take away from the bride. I think it's very classy and sophisticated yet extremely romantic.

I'd love to see the belt. Does it go around and somehow hook into the lacing?

Monica
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous but not sure why you are on this site as you look really slim and lovely! Have a wonderful wedding and an amazing life together x
  • MJennCa
    Options
    omg it's so beautiful<3
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Beautiful!!
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful and looks fabulous on your body. And, I say all of this with the experience of viewing hundreds/thousands of dresses over the years since my husband is a wedding photographer. I especially love the corset back.
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    I married my first and only boyfriend as well. :-)

That dress is gorgeous. I really like it, especially the ruffles at the bottom. Beautiful. :-)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!! You look lovely in it - I agree with everyone else, the shape is perfect, the corset back is beautiful, and the ruffle train... magnificent! :smokin:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS ON A CLOUD!!!! so pretty!! :3 i love, love love it.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    He is one lucky dude!:flowerforyou: congratulations!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    It is as beautiful as the first and only bf part of your story :smile: congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous, and you look amazing in it! Love, love, LOVE the corset back!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Gorgeous! I love the neckline. Nowadays, some dresses show so much in the front that they take away from the bride. I think it's very classy and sophisticated yet extremely romantic.

I'd love to see the belt. Does it go around and somehow hook into the lacing?

Monica

This is what it looks like. I think they're going to just sew the cloth into it to make it one piece once my dress comes in

BT1204.jpg

And huge thanks to everyone again! It's nice to get some feedback on it!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    gorgeous dress and it is perfect on you!
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    Its gorgeous! :heart: I especially love the back!

THIS!

Congratulations :)
  • jschway
    jschway Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful and looks AMAZING on you! Going to take his breath away on the big day for sure. Best wishes for a long and happy life together :)
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow. Stunning! It is very complimentary to your figure. You picked an amazing dress
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love the belt. I think it'll definitely look wonderful. Thanks for showing it. :)