WARNING: Artifical sweetner 951 - Aspartam

Options
I wanted to let you all know of the effects of eaing foods with artifical sweeter in them.

At 24 years old after I had my son I was left with about 20kg of excess weight so as I thought I was doing the right thing I started to at healthy and looking for items with little or no sugar...which meant it was replaced with artifical sweetner 951 or known as aspartam.

After only 2 weeks I started getting heart pulpitations, sweats, feeling really irritable and yes lost 14kg very dramatically!!!!

On going to the doctors I waqs diagnosed with Graves Disease which is a super over active thyroid which meant 9 tablets a day including heart medication.... I was devistated!!!! With my thryroid levels the way they were untreated I could of had a heart attack!!!

5 years on and then having trouble of having my second child beacuse of it as it also stops your period I am still on medication and probably for life unless I have radiation on my thyroid to kill it then I would need only 1 tablet per day to replace the thyroid function!!!!

This time I need to lose weight and I am doing it on all full fat product and let me tell you everything in limitation and you can still lose weight. Starting only last wednesday eating 1200 calories a day and exercising 2-3 per week and I have lost 2 kg already!!!!

I now dont buy anything with 951 in it including chewing gun, diet drinks, diet jellies, a lot of the famous well known weight lost products in the grocery store etc!!!

Please be aware as what it can do to you!!!! I know I am blessed to have the 2 children but I would have love another 2 maybe and through stricted doctors orders it can never happen again!!!!!