Phew, this is gonna be a lot of work!

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilnicole1987
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! It is alot of work but it will pay off in the end! good luck!!!! :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my favorite saying is from the Navy Seals.

"the only easy day was yesterday."
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on recognizing that you've needed a change. You've definitely come to the right site. I can totally understand how overwhelming your schedule is. I'm in my 40's with two toddler's and work full-time. Finding time to exercise can be really challenging and not mention adding cooking healthy as well. I feel like I'm always chasing time but question is "how bad do you want to change"

Take small steps, if you really can't prepare time to cook healthy at this time...then start cutting down your portion into small meals and try to not eat late at night. You'd be surpise you'd start losing lbs doing small changes like that. If you have to get up early in the morning and do at leat 20 minutes video workout or walking in the evening. Take vitamins and your B12. Were here to support and you're not alone! Don't be too hard on yourself if you slip now and then. Just have a mindset that you'll make this changes for you and your daughter however and whenever long it takes. Good luck on your journey :)
  • RKTrue
    RKTrue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you are so right about the 30 days but if it takes 6 mo to create new healthy habits it worth it!!!!!!!!
  • RKTrue
    RKTrue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I to have mood swings and it is harder whin I am down BUT I now we can do it!!