Today has been one of those days!!!

jcompton3821
jcompton3821 Posts: 109
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ugh!! Seems like I've been hungry all day!!! I tracked my calories and was over!!! So I added some low impact aerobics to make up for it, but while I was fixing my kids plates I snacked on their puffcorn!!! Probably about 15 of them and I just had one of my sons Oreo's!!!! I tracked the one Oreo but I don't know how to track the 15 puffcorns....1 serving is 3 cups!! I have 7 calories left today....do ya'll think that's ok if I just let it go. I've read so much to track EVERY morsel I put in my mouth!!!

Replies

• Let it go!! Do 5 extra minutes on your workout tomorrow without tracking it. We're only human.
  • megstar8686
    megstar8686 Posts: 22 Member
    Definitely let it go... EVERYONE has days like that. I had one a couple of days ago (but mine was more to do with a few too many drinks after a long day!) As long as it's not an everyday thing, breaking the calorie limit on the odd ocassion isn't going to hurt at all. I don't think puffcorn is that bad for you anyway! In terms of snack food, it's probably one of the better ones to have (I'm assuming it's the same as popcorn? You guys in the US have some different names for things to Australia!) it doesn't have a lot of calories as there's not usually much added to it. Give yourself a break :smile: hope your day gets easier! :flowerforyou:
  • Let it go AND forgive yourself. We're not perfect.

God bless,
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.