pre-log

Options
Anyone else pre-log?

I started this journey pre-logging and fell away a few months ago. Pretty sure the pre-logging is the key for me. Anyone else a pre-logger and would like to add me, I'ld love it!!

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    No one pre-logs?
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    I pre-log meal by meal (especially because I eat out a lot), it helps me make good choices, or allows me to adjust if I'd like to have a dessert later on (and I have the worst sweet tooth)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I always pre-log at least one day in advance plus any other meals I know are going to be had later in the week. Breakfast is easy since I eat pretty much the same on weekdays so I just transfer them over from one day to the next.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I pre-log every evening after my daughter's in bed for the next day. I edit as I go and often have to make changes but it helps me allow for a calorie heavy dinner, or make sure I eat enough during the day if I'm having a light dinner and a big workout
  • am12341
    am12341 Posts: 23
    Options
    All of my big meals, and my exercise. Usually leaves me with 400-700 calories to play with for snacks or treats.
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I pre log every night! :flowerforyou:
    I also edit as the day goes on. It's just helpful to have a plan so I stay within my calories and carbs - otherwise I'll go overboard.
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Pre-logging works for me too. It feels like I have made a commitment once I see it in print, especially when it comes to exercise!
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    All of my big meals, and my exercise. Usually leaves me with 400-700 calories to play with for snacks or treats.

What she said...

I like to know how I can play with my food instead of winging it....

I like to know that I have everything logged in and make sure I don't miss anything.