HASFIT.COM

Anyone here use the Hasfit.com workouts or materials. The site posts free workouts and seems to have links to lots of different types of resources. I'm wondering whether there's enough substance to justify further attention. Any users?

Replies

• angeltrez
    angeltrez Posts: 3 Member
    On week 2 of the 30 day challenge. Def keeps me motivated. Hope this helps :)
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 623 Member
    I've done his workouts they are very good for free.
  • I've been doing these 2-3 times a week. Started 1st week nov 2012 when i was away on a business trip and found most of the workout equipment in hotel was broke down.........I'm about 3.5 months into this so far and I Really Like these. I Especially Love the price. FREE!

I've only lost about 8 lbs but have been mostly focusing on progressing instead of loosing........and I just doing the part 3 or 3 ultimate warrior work out. took about 5-6 weeks of doing the part 2 before I could do the entire thing without cheating here and there.....just completed part 3 for 2nd time and ditto for needing some more time to progress on this as well. then go to teh 30min workout.

hope this works for you too.
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Bump for later
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Hubby and I are on day 9 of the 90 day warrior challenge. We love it (and hate it)! It gives us a good workout for sure.
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    I have been doing the 15 minute insanity cardio workout for about 2 weeks. As soon as my vga to RCA cable comes in I will be starting the 30 day program then hoping to go right into the 90 day warrior program. I love these workouts. Anyone that wants to add me feel free.