Nana seeking new Me! :-)

Options
Hello Everyone, I'm a 50 year old Grandmother of 3 who needs a new me. My Family Doctor recommended myfitnesspal and I thought I would give it a try. It seems to be working very well for her so here I go. It's been many many years since I've felt pretty or good about myself. I would like to get rid of about 50 lbs. Looking to get that pretty feeling back! Wish me Luck!

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am nana too! You can do it!
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome!!

I am a "step" grandma too! Friend me if you like we can do this together!

I am working on the grandma's that can run a 5k! Its slow goin' but I am determined.

You can do this!!
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Hi,

Grandma here too. Feel free to add me if you like. Most here are very friendly and supportive. The support and motivation helps so much
  • lesleyP48
    Options
    Hi I am 49 years old, grandmother to 2 lovely boys, I feel the same and need to feel good about myself again :smooched:
  • reba1961
    reba1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 50 year old Grandma with 4 and one on the way. Please add me. I too and trying to get a new me! One month strong so far. Need all the support and motivation I can get.
  • SiriusBlack330
    SiriusBlack330 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is great! Thank you all for the replies. I'm not alone after all! I really appreciate it very much! I've sent friend requests and welcome any Grandma's out there who want to send a friend request. Thanks again gals!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to start a group?