New Mini Goal!

Options
:smile: Happy Monday everyone! (I live in Australia)

8 weeks ago I got a wake up call. I weighed in at 117kg (fully clothed) for my erg trial (for dragon boating, it's 2 minutes on a modified rowing machine)

I pulled a pretty good number but as the scores are weight adjusted I knew my modified result would be less than my raw result so I decided that I needed to lose weight and set myself a target of 10 kilos by the next erg trial, which is in 3 weeks time.

So 3 weeks out I have lost 9 kilos and I'm changing my mini goal to to weigh in at 105 (fully clothed) so figure I need to lose 4-5 kilos.

Can I do it in 3 weeks? I don't know but I sure am going to give it a red hot go!

Replies

• wikpix
    wikpix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    just weighed in and have lost another 1.2kilos - so have hit the initial goal that I set for myself!!
  • wikpix
    wikpix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Howdy all!

Well I had my erg trials this week and I am please to say that I weighed in almost 11 1/2 kg lighter than last time!!
    I didn't quite hit my 105 clothed but wasn't far off.

I've also become stronger in the time since I did the last trial and it shows as I had a much better result this time around :-)

It's onwards and upwards from here! My next goal is to be under 100kg for my next regatta which is on dec 14 - a little under 5 weeks away.
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have been doing great! Keep up the good work!