Replies

• PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful!!!
  • Ms_Freda
    Ms_Freda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to others. Great before and after shots. Be proud of yourself and all you have accomplished!!! You look awesome!!!

I started out very close to you in size and weight, and still have a ways to go to reach my ultimate goal, but I make small ones to reach so the big one doesn't seem so far away.
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    Loved reading your post! Congrats to you!
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AWESOME!!! Such an Inspiration!!:happy:
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have an amazing transformation! So inspiring! Congratulations as well! You look great!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so healthy and fit. Thank you for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look fanfreakintastic, way to go!!
  • lizz_617
    lizz_617 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My lifestyle changed almost one year ago on October 25, 2011. I had no serious healthy conditions...no high blood pressure and from most aspects I was pretty healthy except for weighing 255 lbs and being a size 24. Granted, my ankles really did hurt me a lot and I was not able to sit on them or stay crouched down on them very long. If I did it was so painful to get up. It started as me being a supportive daughter and walking on the treadmill as a support system for my parents who started to do this also. I only set my goal as 25 lbs since I never thought in a million years I could that. After the first week of walking for 25 minutes on it and starting to watch what I ate a little closer I had lost 6 lbs. I was so excited that I thought...I can do this. well by Decemeber 18 I had reached 24 lbs lost and thought.....no way I am stopping now. I increased my goal to 60 lbs and my May 20th I reached that goal. I will never forget the day I say 199 on the scale. I hadn't weighed in the 100's since I got married in 1997. Loving how I was looking for the first time in a long time I upped my goal to another 20 lbs and as of Friday, July 13th I am at 74lbs down and finally weighing less than what my driver's license (that I have lied and always put 190lbs on).

Now I do a wide range of exercises...walking...running....light boxing...lifting weights....jump roping....bicycling....and a little basketball!! If it keeps me moving I am so going to do it!!

I have worked my way into a size 14 and have never been this happy!!! Life is damn good!!!

Never give up hope. If I can do this then anyone out there can do this. It won't be easy but I promise you can do it!!

Before....255lbs
    before-1.jpg

Before face @ 255lbs...this was two weeks before I started my journey.
    yuck.jpg

Now.....163 lbs and 8 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 100lbs lost Face picture....that smile doesn't leave my face!
    m4.jpg

Holding my before jeans as of today....
    b4.jpg

Me as of right now!!
    now5.jpg

way to Go !!!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!! way to go!
  • You look amazing and i bet you feel amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and giving me the extra boost I needed to keep going. Great job girl!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! All that hard work and determination.....you look and no doubt," feel " amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love that you are smiling in all of your pictures, I still think a positive attitude and being happy is half the battle when we are losing weight.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!! You look amazing, I bet you feel the part too. Thank you for sharing, it has helped my motivation which was lacking today!
  • LMKelts
    LMKelts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational...you look fantastic!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    great WORK!
  • meganrpelican
    meganrpelican Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    u look great...and your hair is just so cute
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you are an inspiration! Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!