What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am the best bassist that ever lived. Bar none. Geddy Lee ain't got nothin' on me.

Yeah, right.
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nickname + first 4 letters of my last name
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's a tattoo I have on my wrist. It's french. It says l'amour suffit, which translates to love is enough. So. Hence the name.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Its an old nickname from a friend that I started using as a screen name years ago because I liked it.

My last name is Ladd, which means boy/young man in middle English, but I'm a girl so = Laddiegirl.
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    My dad always called me baby girl & my friends started calling me it too
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    my dog's name
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Amanda is my first name and Ataraxia is a song by a band called Cave In. I also like the meaning of the word.
  • protosaurus
    protosaurus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The dinosaur previously known as Chasmosaurus,
  • ndfaninaz
    Options
    I'm a Notre Dame fan who lives in Arizona.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    It's my name AND my birthday!!! I used to tell my mom that my birthday was an emergency!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    My dog's nickname and her year of birth
  • SweetPea120
    SweetPea120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am an active duty service member, but my job in the service is a cook. So TGCITW means (T)he (G)reatest (C)ook (I)n (T)he (W)orld. I know it's lame but I have been using this for 16 years on everything. Im pot committed.

Thank you for your service!!
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Monica+Raquel=moniraq
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    1 (me)
    CALI (California)
    JIBARO (HillBilly from Puerto Rico)
    2...(also)

A Californian from the Country side of Puerto Rico & not the only one in SoCal :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well because Pre about 2002 I lived in Cincinnati, OH and was a huge DEI (Dale Earnhardt Inc) fan. But the company basically doesn't truly exisit in the same since anymore (blah blah yea I know it is EGR now...but it's not the same as the ole 1, 8, 15 car).

And no, I do not now root for the 88.

;-)
  • Judontmesswithme
    Options
    I was taking Taekwondo, and a friend of mine and I were making fun of "judo chop!" We got onto a discussion about judo in general, and he made a joke when I showed him an old pic of myself with my angry face on. He put the caption on it: "judont mess with me!"
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the fine arts, am a woman people go to when they want to know about the fine arts, and my favorite opera was first staged in 1896. There it is!
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I signed up for AOL many many many years ago I wanted something to do with Snoopy because I have always loved and collected Snoopy. The friend helping me setup my computer said "You are a Snoopy Nut" and it stuck for the last 20+ years. My license plate also says SnoopyNut. 1972 - year I was born.
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Redhead who has a thing for a certain Stanley Kubrick movie!
    Love that movie!!
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Red Feffer is a nickname my husband gave me... One night we were cuddling on the couch, and me in my cheesy mood, said "We go together like birds of a feather!", and without missing a beat, he said, "We go together like hassenfeffer (Hass n' Feffer)"... well, we just about died laughing (and for those of you that don't know, hassenfeffer is a dish made of rabbit - gross I know, but that's what it is). And so he is Hass and I am Feffer... and my favourite colour is red... so that's how THAT all came about! :)