Newbie Here!

ghostdivatonya
ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just started this and I am a couple days from my 1 week weigh in.
We started a "fat to Fab" support group over on facebook, but I have been sending everyone here because this site is phenomenal!

I have not followed my diet plan 1 day since January 5th. I have already lost 5 lbs and I'm looking forward to going for it! My goal is to be in a bikini this summer! EEK!

36 year old single mother. I don't have money to join a gym, so I dance in my kitchen 5 nights a week, with my kids!

We will see. I love this site!

Replies

• ppahler
    ppahler Posts: 16
    I think its great that you dance with your kids! I don't have a gym either, but I recently found that hulu.com has free exercise tv where you can find all kinds of workouts, aerobics, yoga, pilates, you name it. all you need is a little space around your computer! I bet your kids would do that with you too!:happy:
    Good luck! you will do great!
  • smboyle
    smboyle Posts: 14
    Youtube is another great spot for videos if you know what youre looking for. Try Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp. I found that on youtube and after doing that, i could definately feel the abs!! Good luck!!
  • Welcome This is a wonderful place to be.
  • ghostdivatonya
    ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
    We do Youtube... we just try to mimic what we see on the videos! It's a lot of fun, thank God nobody is video taping!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    welcome to mfp! :)
This discussion has been closed.