HI Everyone!

Options
I am so excited to be here!.See, normally I am the picture taker of the family. This year there is someone else to help document the family gathering moments. Which wasn't a problem until I realized that I am now in the pictures I used to take. When I saw the holiday pictures this year, my reaction was HOLY ----well we will just say MOLY. So now I am on a mission. I need to be accountable so here it is the last and best kept secret I have harbored most of my life. My weight; I am 279lbs. Now I could use the excuse...well you have had 4 kids over a 20 year span in that body, but heck...Octomom kicked out twice as many at one time and she looks hot after what? Less the 6 months? What it comes down to is that I need to be, at the VERY least 180lbs to feel good in my own skin.

So it will be a week on Tuesday that I have been on here and I am OBSESSED with every little thing that goes in my mouth, or under my tennis shoes (which BTW are brand new because all I owned up to this point is flip flops). I am turning 40 this year and I want my motto to be Forty, Fit, and Fabulous . So far I am only 1 of these things seeing as I am only 39 and 279lbs. I have 6 months to get a good head start (birthdays in June, a year to complete the task, and a lifetime to enjoy it!

For encouragement please add me as a friend. The more the merrier! We all need friends in this journey!