Committing to Get Fit!

Options
I got engaged September of 2011 and basically hit an all-time high with my weight this year (in February) and knew that if I continued, I was not going to feel all that great on my wedding day. So... I decided to join a Team and committed myself to a healthier lifestyle. I lost 20+ lbs and dropped from a size 18 to a size 12. It might not sound like a lot to some people, but I was the happiest girl alive on my wedding day and am SO THANKFUL I found a program that I could commit to! I knew the importance of having memories that were going to last a lifetime - I didn't want to look at my wedding pictures and think, "Wow! That was the greatest day of my life, but I wish I would have felt better about myself..." NO REGRETS! :happy:

Here is my story... I want to share it with you all out there in hopes that maybe I can help you reach your goals! My video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftb950tz1qw&feature=plcp

I encourage those of you out there to NEVER GIVE UP! You're a lot closer than you think!!!! :) I am NOT stopping YET... and neither are you :glasses:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!