Working out vs. Not

Options
2»

Replies

• 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    I cant really work out..i have a busted knee, so I can only do to much. I do weights here and there, but for me its all depends on my diet. Since I dont work out, I really dont have a big appetite. I have to MAKE myself eat 1200 cal. I wish I could run..oh well, I need to be grateful for what I have and what I can do!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I cant really work out..i have a busted knee, so I can only do to much. I do weights here and there, but for me its all depends on my diet. Since I dont work out, I really dont have a big appetite. I have to MAKE myself eat 1200 cal. I wish I could run..oh well, I need to be grateful for what I have and what I can do!

There is a girl who lost a leg in a boating accident who still powerlifts. I'd say that if she can do it with one leg, your 'busted' leg shouldn't inhibit you but so much. Yes, she still deadlifts and squats with one leg. :p
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    i lost 45lbs without doing any kind of sports!(im 5´8 and was 177lbs and am now 132lbs).
    it took me time but thats fine, i maintain it for nearly a year now and i started working out 2 weeks ago for the final touch..