Not new, but looking for friends :)

Options
msafunk
msafunk Posts: 163 Member
...Specifically for friends with similar interests and goals. I get friend requests, but I only have a few people that I feel I really connect with.

Anyway, a bit about me:
I'm Anna :)
I'm 25 years old, 5'4", and my top weight was 196lbs. I'm currently 180lbs, and my goal weight is 140lbs, but I wouldn't mind getting down to 125.

I like to think of myself as naturally athletic, but motivationally challenged. I play soccer with my boyfriend, and love p90x yoga and weight training. I try to run a few times a week-- 1.6 - 2.2 miles, 11-minute/mile pace, and I live in a really hilly area of Irvine, CA, so there's about 70-90 feet of incline.

I don't consider a 15 minute walk or doing the dishes exercise. That kind of stuff is built into the activity level I used to decide my calorie intake, so you'll never see me log it. The only "walking" you'll see logged is if I'm spending the weekend working as a soccer referee, but that's several hours worth of walking jogging and sprinting.

I'm NOT a 1200-calorie a day type person. I net between 1600-1750, and eat back my exercise calories. I try to eat well and make good decisions, but I have a lot of people around me that aren't very inspiring or supportive, so every now and again I'll have to log Belgian waffles with speculoos a la mode. I do keep my diary completely open.

Aside from my diet and exercise goals and habits, if you're the type of person who feels "home" at Comic Con, or you're a web developer I might like you :P You can see a list of stuff I like in my profile.

Please, if you add me, send me a message! I'd like to know that you actually read what I posted, and have at least SOMETHING in common with me. I'm not looking for people who complain about working out, or who starve themselves or who binge. I like level-headed people who understand what they're doing.

Replies

• riversEj
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have a open diary and I am currently doing insanity.
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Sounds like we have a lot in common.
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    Likewise :) Anyone can add me as well.
  • Marigenous
    Options
    Hi Anna!

I go by Marigenous or Mari on here. :)
    I'm 21 and in university/college. I'm 5'4" as well and my highest was around 170lb. I have a small frame, so I'm trying to get to about 110, but I'll see where I'm at around 125.
    I try to net around 1200 calories, but I eat back my exercise calories. Unfortunately due to bad asthma, I'm mostly a walking and gym type person, but I'm trying to work up to jogging by springtime.
    My diary's completely open and I log pretty much every day.
    Oh my goodness your list of t.v. shows is awesome. Do you watch Firefly, Angel, or Buffy?
    I added you and anyone feel free to add me too. :)
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness your list of t.v. shows is awesome. Do you watch Firefly, Angel, or Buffy?

I never watched Firefly. I know it by reputation, but can't bring myself to watch it because I know I'll love it and be completely heartbroken that it only lasted one season.

I was obsessed with Buffy when I was a teenager, and occasionally queue it up on Netflix :)
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have exactly the same fitness goals as you. I am 185 right now, and my goal is 125, but my realistic goal is 140.
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    Hi there I am 5'4 about 148lbs I play basket ball, lift wieghts i am currently doing chalean extremem and turbo fire. I try to net at least 1600 at the end of the day. I am very active (3 kids 5 days a week and 2 kids the rest of the time) and i waitress. and i sew super hero capes for fun (and money) I love nerdy things :) feel free to add me