looking for more friends

Options
Hi there i live in bc canada. i am a mama of 2, do day care 5 days a week and serve in a chinese food place 2 days a week. my goal is to lose about 15 lbs but it has been hard, i have food alergies and hormone issues that caused the weight gain. I am activly on here look for more friends and more support :)

Replies

• pvasudevaa
    Options
    Hey, im 18 and im currently in University, trying my hardest not to gain freshman 15, but clearly failing at it. being far away from home and living on my own means, late night, late mornings, binge eating, unhealthy eating. im mostly doing this because i feel really uncomfortable in my own skin and i have noone to express that too, and i feel like im the ugly bestfriend as all my bestfriends are size 1s and im the hefty size 5. i just want to be noticed and accepted.
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    Hey, im 18 and im currently in University, trying my hardest not to gain freshman 15, but clearly failing at it. being far away from home and living on my own means, late night, late mornings, binge eating, unhealthy eating. im mostly doing this because i feel really uncomfortable in my own skin and i have noone to express that too, and i feel like im the ugly bestfriend as all my bestfriends are size 1s and im the hefty size 5. i just want to be noticed and accepted.
    I am a size 10, be proud and happy with ourself the rest will follow, dont compare yourself to toehrs its the worse thing you can do <3 love your self and try to be healthy and fit
  • pvasudevaa
    Options
    its hard not to compare when your a teenager and you dont fit into whats acceptable in society. for an 18 year old, ive been told i have a mind of an older person. i personally believe that i should be comfortable in my own skin, how i am and to be happy becaues this is how im supposed to be, but if i think realisticly, i have the choice to change myself, to make myself better or worse. its in my hands, and i want to make it better. i don't want to fall into the pressure of being skinny but i want to be comfortable enough to go out to the beach in the summer wearing a bikini not an over sized shirt with shorts.
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear at 18 i was annorexic and belimic, its hard, but trust me not worth it, eat well work out and leave the rest. its hard but just be healthy