Have you ever met someone from MFP in person?

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Not yet.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Not yet.

We should remedy that. :wink:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have not. I'd be open to it though!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    On purpose? For reals?

And how'd that work out for ya?

You people are REAL?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for a much-needed laugh!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    One that I was already friends with, who was actually the one to introduce me to MFP...who lives far, far away now. :sad:
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nope.. But I always thought it would be awesome ;)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    actually I just did on sunday. completely by accident. I have had a friend on here for a few months and then this past sunday I went to a cpr training class at a local high school. 200+ people in attendance. the first 90 mins was a lecture in the auditorium and the last hour was the practice on dummies, etc. In an auditorium of over 200 people I find it incredible one of my mfp friends ended up sitting in my row and asked me where the bathrooms are. What a coincidence considering 600,000+ people live in my city. Weird.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    nope, but i wouldnt mind meeting ppl and working out together.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have, yes! One worked out and we are good friends, the other was awkward... still friends though. There are many more I would like to meet, at least locally.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Other way around. Talked a person I know into joining MFP. Much more efficient.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have met two MFP connections...

One was not by choice as the connection found out where I worked, showed up at my ICU nurse's station looking right at me and asked if I was working...:noway: .very odd....so I responded to that situation and have since disconnected and life moves on...until 2 weeks ago I got a PM from him about Garlic and how he would love to follow me around....Say waaaaaaaaa? He be blocked now and I am in hopes he stays away from my ICU or I may have to Karatee Kick him....Just sayin'

Anyhow...I just met another MFP connection this past Friday for Happy Hour and we had a blast! So much laughs and good times...

We have a group planning a Vegas Trip in May which will make for great times....I would love to continue to meet my connections as some I have developed strong friendships with...:bigsmile:

what an *kitten*!
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I did and she was AMAZING!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...

The first friend I met lives in NC so I met up with her when I was in town for a meeting. It was awesome, but sadly she's not active here anymore

The second friend I met -- became more than a friend and we've been together 8 months now. :flowerforyou:

I've met many other local MFPers that have become good friends and 5k buddies!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...

The first friend I met lives in NC so I met up with her when I was in town for a meeting. It was awesome, but sadly she's not active here anymore

The second friend I met -- became more than a friend and we've been together 8 months now. :flowerforyou:

I've met many other local MFPers that have become good friends and 5k buddies!

That is awsome.
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ladies do you prefer to have a male partner to work out with in the gym or you want a female?

I like working out with males. I get along with males better than females. If I work out with females, I usually only do cardio, but if I work with males I do more strength training. The only females I work out with is my mom and SIL.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    two, both were sweet, one was extremely shy
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I met one, but would love to meet more
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Not yet
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends right now are people I've met in MFP. And last night I got to hang out with Qarol, which was fugging awesome.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I did and she was AMAZING!!!

Lucky girl!!!