That is awesome!!!!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    STUNNIG! Thanks for sharing.
  • thica03
    thica03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats.......you must feel great.........I can't see the before pic.

your story is an encouragement

Thanks for sharing
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME! What an inspiration!
  • goldieloxx
    Options
    Gosh I can hardly wait to have lost 90 lbs. You must feel fantastic. I been grumbling about having to get up and work out. How did you inspire yourself?:happy:
  • skinnygirlinhiding
    skinnygirlinhiding Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started at the exact same weight....I am now down 8 lbs. in a week and 3 days....You are such an inspiration....If you can do it, so can I !!!!
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was able to see your before picture. I know you have worked hard and you look great! Thanks for the inspiration!.....
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congrat's!!! What a HUGE accomplishment! Keep up the Fantastic Work!!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations! Isn't life grand! And as many have said, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight last April at 238lb. Today I weighed in at 138lbs!!!!!

After years of yo yo dieting I am lighter than I have ever been therefore I am not going back. I have never been able to get this low. 168 is the lowest I have got.

What was the difference this time?

Exercise!!!! I work out 3-4 times a week and I really do think that is the key.

Congratulations!!! YOu look amazing!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight last April at 238lb. Today I weighed in at 138lbs!!!!!

After years of yo yo dieting I am lighter than I have ever been therefore I am not going back. I have never been able to get this low. 168 is the lowest I have got.

What was the difference this time?

Exercise!!!! I work out 3-4 times a week and I really do think that is the key.

Congratulations!!! YOu look amazing!!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    That is amazing. You must feel so great!
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    WOW!!! Just checked your profile for before and after pics! You look stunning!!! Well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!