DVD Exchange

kateyb
kateyb Posts: 138 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Just a thought, exercise DVDs are a great, cost effective and convenient way to work out but doing the same one over and over can get boring and isn't as effective. Rather than spending lots of money to build up a varied collection does anyone fancy doing a DVD exchange??? i.e. members can post on here what DVD(s) they have and are willing to lend someone, and what they'd like to borrow in return.

I think this would also help everyone stay motivated (knowing you only have it for a short time, and have someone else to talk to who's been through the same experience). We could even take it a step further and hold a mini comp to see which DVD is the most effective fat burner, toner or weight loss aid.

I'm in the UK and have got the Natalie Cassidy Here and Now DVD which I'm happy to temporarily swap for something else, are any other UK members that would be up for an exchange?

Replies

• I think thats an awesome idea. As soon as i get my TV (i just moved house) ill definatly take you up on that.
    I have the tracy Anderson method, Its awesome!!
    __x
  • kateyb
    Fantastic - I just added you as a friend so let me know x
  • Great idea, i have davina 30 min work out and the hip hop work out2, let me know
  • kateyb
    Hey Becca - you wanna do a swap - Davina for Natalie Cassidy, say for 2 weeks? I work in Southgate and could pop it in the post to you tomorrow if you want to private message me an address!
This discussion has been closed.