Tips anyone?

Options
Hey there everyone!

I'm new to my fitnesspal, I just started a week ago. I want to make a few friends so we can keep eachother motivated :) Feel free to add me.

I'm 5" and I weigh around 134 lbs. Because I'm not really overweight it's really hard to lose pounds. It's not really about that for me anyways, I just want to lose some belly fat and fat from my legs. I wondered if you guys have any tips for me..

Love to hear from you :)

xx Inge

Replies

• Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're not trying to lose weight, don't! Just add in a bit more exercise to your routine and offset the calories you burn by eating a little more.
  • xMoppie38
    xMoppie38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't necessairily want to lose weight but I do want to lose fat. I mean that it's not really about the numbers for me. I just want to get rid of that last layer of fat to reveal a hopefully toned body lol. Too bad it just won't come off! But I don't want to go on a strict diet or anything, my family will think I'm nuts :P
  • lucysanchez916
    lucysanchez916 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've read and heard numerous times that abs are made in the kitchen which means it depends a lot on what and how you eat that your abs will surface. I think this must be true because I have been exercising like crazy before but kept eating like a pig and yes I did loose wait but didn't gain any muscle. I'm re-starting today with the goal of gaining some muscle tone.