hi everyone im new

becca117
becca117 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hi im becca ive just starded using my fitness pal, i joined a while ago but never really used it. I am getting married in october in st lucia so i wanna look fab, so i need to be really good from now on, how much weight have u lost? Any tips?

Replies

• Hi becca117! Welcome back and good luck! Exercise, exercise, exercise! And simply enjoy life.
  • Hello hun :-) welcome to the site! its brilliant and everyone is so positive and helpful!
    Well set yourself tiny goals and each time you reach them you can aim for another goal! Like i would always want to lose 2lbs every week or 2, I know its not much but thats my goal and most of the time i'd lose more, so i'd be delighted with myself!! So instead of saying ok i want to lose a stone, just do a few pounds at a time, and going to the gym and swimming is good too! or even just going for a 20 minute walk a day! And once a week its ok to have what i call a ''bad'' day lol! if you don't you'll just be sooo tempted during the week, it's kind of like your treat day! lol :-)
    I'm getting married August 2011 so trying to look and feel great for my big day too! :-) so far i've lost 14lbs! soooo happy with my progress!
    Oooh and for snacking weight watchers have some lovely stuff! and it's less than half the calories ithan normal snacks! :-)
This discussion has been closed.