Les Mills Pump - opinions/experience/results

Hi all,

Am wondering if anyone has done this DVD exercise program which comes with BB weights? Getting to the gym is pretty challenging for me with a little one - plus I don't want to spend $$ on the kind of gym I want at home (I'd have to get some memberships - lol). This 3 times per week thing sounds very appealing... Would love to get some feedback!

Replies

• Beccatink
    Beccatink Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, hope you are enjoying being a new mum!

I absolutely love Pump! (and all of the other Les Mills classes). I'm doing Les Mills CXWorx and Pump tonight.

I've never done the DVD but the classes are great, the moves all fit to the music well so you can get a good rhythm going with your lifting.

I've definitely noticed a difference since doing it and I have gradually increased the amount of weight I can lift. I think this would be an easy one to do from home as you don't need space to move around.

It's really hard to keep up with exercise routines when you have little ones, well done for keeping it up!

Becky xx
  • Wende3
    Wende3 Posts: 41
    I have it and love it! I do it three times a week by alternating the two dvd's that are 55 minutes each. I notice my arms are more cut. I do cardio twice a week as well.
  • empoweringme
    empoweringme Posts: 3 Member
    I am addicted to Pump!! I do take it at the gym and I have noticed a lot of results in my shoulders, arms and back. It's soooo much fun!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for your feedback :) Ordered!!!