stuck

Options
Hi Guys
I've been with Myfitnespal since the 3rd of January this year and I have managed to loss about 70lb in 10 months which i must say i am very plaesed about. My Problem is for the last 10 weeks all I done is lose 2lb then put them two back on its beginning to get tedious and i aint sure what i can do i have tried increasing my exercise but went for a three hour walk with my dogs and have now got a ganglion on my ankle and so have got to rest it. I have tried dropping my intake to 1000 cals for a couple of weeks but that aint done anything! I am STUCK nothing is happenning and i wanted so much to be 12 stone for Christmas but thats another 3 stones to go so it aint gonna happen but I'd be happy with another stone. Please help motivate me give me ideas I NEED YOU GUYS.

Lin x

Replies

• traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    open your diary Then you may get some better advice as to why your stuck :)
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    have you tried mixing up your exercises? sounds silly but your body eventually gets used to certain exercises and they stop having the same affect. it might be worth trying something different. i do a lot of walking, so i mix it up with srength and yoga occassionally or swimming when i can afford it, or i walk up hill instead of always flat so it makes it harder. also like traceygl1967 said maybe open your diary, it could be something your eating. or maybe try working out your BMR and see if your getting the right cals. sometimes eating too few or too many cals can make you platau (theres a fantastic thread in the forums about how to do this). hope that something ive said helps you
  • faerieruth
    Options
    Have you tried cutting carbs for a couple of weeks? It does work really well . Good luck :) xx