women loves

Options
needernt
needernt Posts: 675 Member
Is it true that women can only love one man at the same time? It means If a woman who has a bf fall in love with another man then she won't love the first one anymore.

But for men it is diferent. they can love more than one at the same time.
What do you think?

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I think you're full of *kitten*.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I think you need a bigger pot to stir...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Is it true that women can only love one man at the same time?

No.
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    No.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    TROLOLOLO
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

What?!

Yeah that's not how it works. But I guess for some it's a great excuse.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    hahahahha, you can think that if it makes you sleep better at night.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

Hahahha harsh!!!

An a women can love just as many women or men as men do :) I believe that they will always have a favourite but if there falling for someone Eles there not true to the one they love in the first place an dont really love them
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    trawlalalalalala
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options

^^^^

I have a husband, a life partner, a best friend, and they are all three very separate men who understand and respect the very separate relationships I have with each of them.

And before you ask, the relationship with my husband is the only one that includes sex.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies. The man in the G string is looking for some action! LMAO Keep on Trolling my man
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies. The man in the G string is looking for some action! LMAO Keep on Trolling my man

:D this
  • needernt
    Options
    women always blame their men that they pay attention to another woman. It has been said that men wants variety which is a negative point in women's piont of view.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    women always blame their men that they pay attention to another woman. It has been said that men wants variety which is a negative point in women's piont of view.

So you don't think women want variety? Who else should they blame? The person you are with should be paying full attention to you.

It's not about wanting variety and being ok with the same ole thing....it's about being true to the person you are with.

Women appreciate honesty and loyalty. Plenty of men do too. Then there are the men and women who just want it all...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    No, there is a difference between loving two people at the same time and putting yourself in a position where you are constantly faced with the temptation of infidelity.
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I needed that laugh this morning. Thanks!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

I suppose if you are someone who is afraid of commitment or who feels like betraying his woman with every chance he can get, that is the case. A real man will never need, nor want to love another woman but the one he has in his life. If a boy were chasing around other woman but the one who loves him, he does not deserve to be with any woman, for they all deserve better than he could offer them.

All he is, is a childish player who gives us real men a bad name.
  • needernt
    Options
    No, there is a difference between loving two people at the same time and putting yourself in a position where you are constantly faced with the temptation of infidelity.
    Whatever it is, I mainly see women criticize men for that and rarely vice versa.
  • Dawnymaries
    Options

I suppose if you are someone who is afraid of commitment or who feels like betraying his woman with every chance he can get, that is the case. A real man will never need, nor want to love another woman but the one he has in his life. If a boy were chasing around other woman but the one who loves him, he does not deserve to be with any woman, for they all deserve better than he could offer them.

Yay for real men!
  • needernt
    Options

I am not talking about being good or bad. This is the difference between men and women generally. It psychologically exist we cannot deny.