Ran my first 5K :)

Options

Replies

• cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    I just restarted C25K. I hope to get my first one in by the end of this year.
  • katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I started running in April and now run 2-4 times a week. I run at least 5k every time I go out and sometimes up to 8k. it really is addicting!
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    Congrats !! i have my 1st one this saturday !
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    33 minutes is a pretty good time. Great job and keep on going. You'll only get better and better from here on.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    33mins is awesome! Great job and keep running;)
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am so happy and proud for you!!! Good job!! I am going to be in my first 5k on October 27. I am scared and so excited. I have been able to run the whole 3 miles here at home but am so nervous about doing it with a bunch of people. You just made me feel so much better :) I did c25k this summer and got brave enough to sign up for the 5k. I can hardly wait now!! Congratulations to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm participating in the zombie 5K on the 27th as a stumbling zombie ... thought about running it but at my pace there's no way I'd even remotely outrun the runner zombies, haha. Have fun as you continue running!!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am so happy and proud for you!!! Good job!! I am going to be in my first 5k on October 27. I am scared and so excited. I have been able to run the whole 3 miles here at home but am so nervous about doing it with a bunch of people. You just made me feel so much better :) I did c25k this summer and got brave enough to sign up for the 5k. I can hardly wait now!! Congratulations to you!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! Don't be nervous! You'll be so excited that you'll fly right through it. I had moments where I started to feel it a bit more but just use the people around you to keep you motivated. You'll be amazing! Good luck :happy:
  • alschultz33
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm participating in the zombie 5K on the 27th as a stumbling zombie ... thought about running it but at my pace there's no way I'd even remotely outrun the runner zombies, haha. Have fun as you continue running!!

That sounds like so much fun! I would love to do a zombie run! Good luck :)
  • alschultz33
    Options
    Congrats !! i have my 1st one this saturday !

Awesome!! Good luck :)
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so great!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    thats fantastic! I'm scheduled to run my first 12/16. I started running last week & signed up for one to make me stick with it...
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great. I did my first 5K ever in september and it was awesome. I did it in 32 minutes and that was the fastest I had done it also. I can't wait to do another. Would like to get up to a 10K.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Races are totally addicting!
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a great time! That's awesome that you ran a 5k!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :drinker:

I haven't had the guts to sign up for one yet, but I've curiously looked at the schedules. I'm on W9D3 this week, and haven't gotten to 3.1 miles yet but I guess that's what I'll work on next! I usually like to run alone but maybe the cheering would push be along... hmmmm
  • bussaca
    bussaca Posts: 22
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing time! I ran my first 5k last January, I have signed up to run a ½ marathon this Sunday!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great motivation. Thank you.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats my Goal this year too :)
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!