I need to lose 20 lbs.

Options
I looking for a group to help me out, I need to lose about 20 pounds, but have no motivatiion to do it. Is there a group out there for people wanting to lose 20 pounds or any one want to join me and start our own group. I really need some help.

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I looking for a group to help me out, I need to lose about 20 pounds, but have no motivatiion to do it. Is there a group out there for people wanting to lose 20 pounds or any one want to join me and start our own group. I really need some help.

Ill join you!!! I want to loose 15!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose about 20 lbs... may end up being more like 25 tho..... I'll join! I need some motivation. I am getting the ChaLean Extreme in the mail this week, so I am starting by trying to clean up my eating, then when I get the workout gear I will add in activity as well.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you. You can do it. The biggest challenge you have to face is yourself. Join the biggest loser challenge so that you feel you have to account to someone. we check in every tuesday. do a search for biggest loser week 2. we check in every week and every week we do a different challenge. this past week was to see if you could do 30 minutes of exercise per day as well as drink your water. you replied each day.
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    My goal this week is to be down one pound this week, I plan to workout five times this week, drink all my water and try to stay within my calories each day.
    Anyone else want to share their goals?
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Well, this week my goal is just to simply stay within my calories for the week and get all of my water. I already planned out all my meals and did my prep for the week, so I should be able to stay on track and reach my goal.