Looking for support and friends

Options
:flowerforyou: I am 44, a mother, aunt, and friend...I am divorced with two wonderful children :heart: who need a good role modle. My ex has them and well I want them to see me making healthy and good choices. I was thin in my much younger years...due to comfort eat {which I have controll of} and not feeling as though I mattered I gained and gained. I have changed what I eat and watch it ... I would like to have support and friends who are here for me. I will do the same for you. I am a great cheerleader. I had a life changing event five years ago and it makes me see things so clear. One is being Happy :smile: Healthy and and feeling better about myself.

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi Leahbcc!

I'm always looking for new friends feel free to add me to the journey! =)
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey i am a 21 year old female who is 5'6'' and 150lbs. I'm pretty active. I practice martial arts about 3 times a week and I will be fighting in February. I'm trying to up my endurance, cardio, and power. I've never been a good runner and would like help with that. I also need to lose about 12 lbs to fight in the weight class my instructor wants me too. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated as well as any buddies that would like to join me.
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have just learned how to run...and it is not easy my gait is funny but I will be here for you! Best of luck :smile:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You've made a great first start at just getting on here for the support. You're going to do great. I try to log in everyday... so, feel free to add me. I'll try my best to help motivate you.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A positive outlook, realistic goals, determination and support of friends will bring positive results. I love MFP and the support I receive. Please feel free to add me - I will cheer you on along the way!!