Gaining weight during period.

Options
It is amazing how much weight I gain during my period. :mad: I have no idea if I am actually losing weight. I lost four pounds but my period just ended a few days ago. I wonder if that is the bloating that I lost. What can I do to actually lose weight? I have been going to the gym pretty good. Took the weekend off though. There was a lot going on in my personal life that I just wanted to get my priorities in order. I have been eating a lot better then I normally do also. Yea me! That is hard and I have a day where I have a meal that is fast food or something that isn't considered diet food. :devil: If I don't I think I would go crazy and scarf down everything in sight. I haven't been gaining weight either just no losing. I am thinking if I just get into a good gym regiment then that should help.

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    First of all don't weigh in a week before or a week after ur period cuz that might throw off ur reading depending on how much water u retain. Try to drink a lot of water tho, especially during that TOM. But definately getting into an exercise routine will help - @ the gym or @ home. I haven't gone to a gym in a while cuz I have workout DVD's that I use at home. But I try to do them atleast 4 times a week. If you go to amazon.com and search on the fitness DVD's they have tons depending on what u like to do and have hundreds of reviews by people so u can get an idea of whether or not they are worth buying. Otherwise if u rather workout @ the gym I like to check out the group workout classes which are fun and u can schedule those in too.

Good Luck!