1 week so far

Options
Well, I am 1 week new to myfitnesspal and I had a great week last week. My best friend and I have decided to do another 90 day challenge. I came up with the idea from watching the show Dietribe, and I said "why not?" We did our first challene last Feb, and we had success. I lost 27.8 lbs and she lost over 30 lbs. We told ourselves 30lbs in 90 days. Of course, we fell off after the 90 days, and I gained ever single pound back. Now, we are ready to roll again, and I believe this site will help us succeed. I ended up losing 6 lbs last week, and it makes me feel so good. I want to keep it up this time, and nothing motivates me more than having my best friend along for the ride. :-) I have invited many friends to join, hoping it will help them with their struggle also.

Replies

• bvanam
    bvanam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first week results. I am finishing my second week and I got my husband to join, too. Having others along definitely helps. Good luck to you and your friends.
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    Thank you so much bvanam! I appreciate it. My hubby has joined me in the losing weight part, but I know he wont join this site! I am just happy that he is eating healthier along with me, makes it easier on the meals. :-) Good luck to you also.