Dear Philadelphia Eagles

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
For the love of all that’s holy…get your *kitten* together!!!! They canceled hockey season; so I can’t turn to the Flyers for relief from your constant f**kupery!

Oh & it seems that you have forgotten this one fundamental aspect of the game so allow me to remind you: HOLD ON TO THE BLOODY F**KING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, cover your entire bodies in stick-um or whatever you need to do…staple the mo-fo to your damn hands…I don’t care. Your turnover rate is more atrocious than Kristen Stewart’s acting.

You're pissing off an entire legion of fans...yet again. Please remove your heads from your sphincters before taking the field again. We'd all appreciate it.

Signed,

One seriously disgruntled, pissed off fan who is seriously glad I can’t see the games out here on the West Coast because I’d need a new TV at this point.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    This one seemed to be the defenses fault
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Andy needs to go. Kind of hurts to say it, but it's true...
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    not till after they play the Skins lol :laugh:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Vick needs to go!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    As a Detroiter, may I just say thank you... between you and New York, I'm almost not missing hockey season. :drinker:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    As a Detroiter, may I just say thank you... between you and New York, I'm almost not missing hockey season. :drinker:
    Go Lions and Tigers!

bilde?Site=C4&Date=20111010&Category=SPORTS02&ArtNo=111010033&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Purchase-today-s-special-Tigers-Lions-front-page
  • bigblu89
    bigblu89 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    As a Giants fan, I loved it, but that was a terrible Offensive Pass Interference call on Celek in the end zone.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

^^ This!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    As a Cheesehead, your message makes me smile! :wink: Although the past couple of weeks I was saying basically the same about my Packers!
  • mgs_philly85
    mgs_philly85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    *big sigh* I agree..... Just when I think its going to be a good season....
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Vick needs to go!

Everyone hates that mo fo, even the refs turn a blind eye when he gets hammered. :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    As a Cheesehead, your message makes me smile! :wink: Although the past couple of weeks I was saying basically the same about my Packers!

Y'all certainly turned things around last night...poor Texans :wink:
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!! Boobirds!
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Offensive line needs to get tough and did deep and protect vick
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Shady Mccoy needs to get me some freaking Fantasy points!!!! worst 3rd draft pic ever...so far
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options

^^ This!

Double this!
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Girl you are hilarious!!! Been where you are many times... I am a diehard Mets & Red Sox fan. No further explanation needed. My saving grace this sports year has been my SF Giants, although so disappointed last night. (Yes there is quite a mix of teams there but once a Jersey girl, always a Jersey girl! Currently living in CA which means I must also be loyal to the local teams).

As far as football goes, I am a NY Giants fan and a SF 49'ers fan. Yesterday was a tough day!!!

I did watch the Philly game and it was awful! I agree, time for both Vick & Reid to go....
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I could actually repost this and just change the name to Dear Steelers.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    As a Lions fan, I can say that I thoroughly enjoy the performance of the Eagles. Especially yesterday :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Look on the bright side....the Cowboys suck, too! :laugh: