Winsor McCay's Little Nemo in Slumberland

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Google has let me know that it is the 107th Anniversary of Winsor McCay's Little Nemo in Slumberland.

Little Nemo was a comic strip series that started in 1905 and was the basis for awesome storytelling. Later, in 1989 they created "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" which was an animated adaption of the story.

This movie is one of the cornerstones of ALL childhood memorabilia, and it surprises me that SO many people that I have on my friends list still have not seen or heard of it. It got me thinking, who on this wonderful site as had the DISTINCT PLEASURE of experiencing Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. Those that have not, I encourage, neigh IMPLORE that you watch this film. Even if you don't like cartoons anymore, do yourself a favor and watch it.

Those that appreciate great storytelling and animation will LOVE it. Seriously to these people, do yourself the favor to watch it. TO those that have seen it, let those that haven't know how great of a story it is.

Littlenemo.jpg

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Go back to bed Cape
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I'm watching it right now :smile: .
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Go back to bed Cape

Flying bed?

Yes please.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I wasn't allowed to watch cartoons as a child.

If I remember after work I'll look this one up. :D
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I wasn't allowed to watch cartoons as a child.

If I remember after work I'll look this one up. :D

I'll make sure you dont forget
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I should have titled this thread with something about the poster above you, or with an innuendo.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    If you haven't done so yet, go check out Google.com :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    If you haven't done so yet, go check out Google.com :)

That is what spawned all of it. Google just won my appreciation for the day
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    bump
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    bump

I always wondered what would happen when a thread killer posted a thread of his own. ;P
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The movie was pretty good from what I remember years ago. I have more memories playing the video game "Little Nemo: The Dream Master". Think I'll play it tonight!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    bump

I always wondered what would happen when a thread killer posted a thread of his own. ;P

You know..the only reason why it hurts is because I really am a thread killer -_-