-70lbs in 9 months! if i can do this so can u!

Options

Replies

• andriaxo26
    Options
    Oh my, you are beaming! I can't wait to defeat my "before" body and take my "after" photo :)
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look incredible! Amazing that you did all that in 9 months.................WOW!
  • japadog
    japadog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just speechless!!!! WOW!!! Its just unbelievable! Ur like a different person! Great job!
    12808162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • skipperlk
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing! :smile:
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You look amazing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow! you look years younger! and i'm sure you gained some years as well--to your life :) xoxo
  • sonflowergirl27
    sonflowergirl27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! Great job, you look wonderful.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG... You look gr8...
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow thats great! every year i say i want to lose weight before my birthday (april) and i do really well for about a month then i start slacking off. I dont know why cause by that time i have gotten used to things that i could eat and i can see results from working out. Anyways i will be 27 in april and i am hoping i get my *kitten* up and actually do something about it. I just started working in a bank from being a cna so my activity level during the day have really gone down so im really going to have to watch myself so i dont get big. I have alot of big people in my family so im more prone to gain weight. But you look amazing and im so happy for you.
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thank you all
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    freaking awesome!! congrats!
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Great job!!:happy:
  • andrea_kearney
    Options
    WOW!!! You look beautiful (before and after).,... What an amazing accomplishment!!!!
  • mmccouch
    mmccouch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for posting. This helps me to keep my chin up...and my calories down!!
  • Emmenstwin
    Emmenstwin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations! you are amazing and I'm glad that you choose to be healthy and fit to live a fuller happier life... Thanks for sharing.. You are pure inspiration!
  • dipletti
    dipletti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Holy you look great!!!
  • katie070563
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! You look healthy and fantastic...amazing job, well done.
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you
  • andyb000
    Options
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    speechless. just amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!