35 lbs lost - pics included

Options
katseguin
katseguin Posts: 52 Member
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 beautiful girls. I started my weight loss journey about 6 months ago; 8 months after my third daughter was born. 3 pregnancies in 6 years left me with some work to do. I started out at 162 lbs and was horribly out of shape. I've always been interested in running but couldn't make it to the end of the driveway without getting winded. I joined MFP with a goal of 140 lbs and running a 5 k without stopping in my mind. I started eating right, walking more often and, doing the occasional workout video. The pounds quickly started coming off. I joined a Bootcamp fitness class in our town and decided to get my butt outside and start running! Who knew I would get addicted to both! I quickly reached my weight loss goals and did not stop there. I am currently 128 lbs and in the best shape of my life. I still go to bootcamp twice a week and run 2-4 days per week (5-8k each run) I love that I can keep up to my kids.....best feeling in the world!!

Before - Feb 2012. After - August 2012

2sbk606.jpg

Post 3-baby tummy shot. I know the stretch marks will never be completely gone but I never thought my stomach would look like this again:)

2ql90l2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!