Need Some Support

Options
Hi Everybody,

I am not a new member, but am seeking some support! I joined about 3 months ago, and initially had some very minor success (a couple of pounds lost.)

Five weeks ago, I quit smoking. (Yay!) While I am thrilled to say that I have been cigarette free for five weeks, I feel as though I am flailing desperately to keep my head above water in the weight department now that I've quit. I gained a few pounds, but then drastically reduced calorie intake and up'd exercising to unhealthy levels and went back down....stayed normal for a few days, then back up a few pounds.

It seems as though every time I log in, my newsfeed is "____________________ has not logged in for 2 weeks/1 month/etc etc and may need some encouragement." While I am sad to lose my friends on this site, it also makes it harder for me to log on and find no support. Weight maintenance was hard enough before I quit smoking - now I feel as though I am in a free fall. I joined the Quitting Smokers group, but that seems to be geared only toward the cessation, not toward the cessation's impact on eating habits.

If you are someone who will log in, examine diaries, help hold me accountable, cheer me on, talk me through hard days, I assure you 100% that I will do the same for you. Please add me if you can provide support.

Thank you!
Annie