Looking for Breastfeeding Moms who are Losing Weight!

Options
Hi there!

I had my second son about four months ago, and am happy to report that breastfeeding is going really well... but weight loss is another story. I seem to have hit a wall in terms of what I can lose "easily," and I'm feeling caught between wanting to lose weight like crazy and wanting to make sure I don't thwart my breastfeeding... and it seems that I usually err on the side of not compromising breastfeeding (which somehow translates in my silly brain to "eat everything you want all the time, duh!").

And, of course, I'm working through the challenges of having two kids and feeding them while feeding myself well, and trying to find time to exercise, sleep, etc. We all know it's hard, or else we wouldn't be here!

So are there any other moms out there, especially breastfeeding moms, who would like to link up and support each other? I've got about 40 lbs to lose and I want to do it in the next 8 months so I can enjoy my bod before we get pregnant again.

If you're interested, please send me a friend request and introduce yourself!

~Andrea

Replies

• 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Andie! I sent you a request but I figured I'd post here to bump for you as well :)