I seriously ate that many calories?!

Replies

• mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    i went to a wedding saturday night - they had 3 kegs and an open bar....YIKES....lost track of how many drinks I had!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    It's crazy how much we were eating before. No wonder I got fat!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    I'm pretty sure buffalo wings are the end/all be all. Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wing, Rings and Wings; it doesn't matter, because they are all something close to 100 cal/ wing. I used to be able to put down 16-20 wings, plus dipping sauce, plus fries, plus BEvERages. 3000 cals, no problemo.

Don't even get me started on Reese's Peanut butter cups.

And now I want wings. Good thing I can just dunk some chicken tenders in buffalo sauce and be happy!

~TK~

Absolutely! Buffalo Wild Wings 45 cent wing night....I would seriously order 15-20 and have onion rings plus beer!
  • laurenellenmarie
    i went to a wedding saturday night - they had 3 kegs and an open bar....YIKES....lost track of how many drinks I had!

I think we just became best friends.
    My Boyfriend's brother works at a Brewery. Every family party has 3 kegs or more.... hahaha
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    2 Super bowls ago I killed a 45 wing order, 2 potato wedges orders, and a slider order, throughout the game, not sure how much beer I had, probably around 6-8. Bw3s was a nice go to hang out spot for me.
  • And eggnog...:sad:...220 calories for 1/2 cup of the stuff we had! I had far more than 1/2 cup because it was yummy! :drinker:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I recall one day when I ate out twice in one day...my calories that day had to total over 3500, easily. Now everything I once looked at and thought 'mm, that looks delicious' doesn't appeal anymore. And thank Goodness for that!
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Sounds about right.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    I can easily eat 4,000 calories in a day and not even feel stuffed. Scary to think of.
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Is that it!? I could eat two of those in a sitting.
  • Yip. just crazy and scary how u just do not realise the calories in things till u start paying attention
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    I went on vacation last month. All inclusive drinks and food. When I came back, I tallied up an average day, including all my food and drinks, not even kidding you, it was around 5,000 calories. Granted, I was eating and drinking more than the average person, but I wasn't gorging myself... it's nuts how many calories some things have. Needless to say, when I came back from my 8 day vacation, I had gained 10 pounds. I was upset, but thought to myself, I cant REALLY have gained that much weight. So I went back to my regular 12000 cal a day diet and lost the 10 pounds in 6 days, and even an extra pound on top of it.
    Yup went on a cruise and did this. Lost it all quickly too because it was mostly water weight. But man was I bloated and feeling like a slug for several days after that vacation. Yuck!

I have done this many times too! Sucks!
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    If you have hard cider, is it still considered healthy for you since it has all that Vitamin A and Fiber from the Apples?
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Saturday I ate/drank 4100 calories and thought I was gonna die. There is a good reason I don't do that anymore (I can't) Lol. But I remember the days of whopper w/ cheese (double) large onion ring, 2 or 3 cokes, and a hershey pie for lunch.Now I think wowza!!!!
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member

I think we just became best friends.
    My Boyfriend's brother works at a Brewery. Every family party has 3 kegs or more.... hahaha

True story! Don't judge...it's just what we do...hahaha that's why we all have beer bellies, and it's why I'm trying so hard to get rid of mine!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Back in the day, when my college boyfriend & I were out with friends and it was time to leave, he would put on a glum mock-tragic look and say "Sorry, guys...gotta go...it's time to feed the Cara."

Anytime I've run into him since, he'll jokingly ask the guy I'm with if they've had to get a part-time job since we met just to feed me.

Okay, I DID use to eat a lot! I was never really heavy, so it wasn't mean-spirited and it always made me laugh. When I was young, people just couldn't believe how much I could put away!
  • Could easily polish of a whole pizza worth 1800 calories.
  • hamstermann
    hamstermann Posts: 58 Member
    Gotta say I'm jealous of you guys that can't eat like that anymore. I eat a little bit and feel satisfied, but I never feel full. If I eat until I feel full, I'm back on 2000+ Calorie meals.
  • laurenellenmarie
    If you have hard cider, is it still considered healthy for you since it has all that Vitamin A and Fiber from the Apples?

Hahaha and most is Gluten free! ;)
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Look up the cheesecake factory meals... yeah...