Pita Pit

Options
Hi there! I just thought I'd throw this out there in case people haven't yet discovered Pita Pit. It's a chain similar to Subway but a thousand times better! Their website allows you to build your pita and shows you how many calories, etc. are in what you're going to get. If you go to the actual store they have a few more pitas that aren't on the website and are under 400 calories! I highly recommend it! The chicken souvlaki is my favorite so far. Oh...and don't go thinking you'll be getting a tiny ol' pita with a little bit of stuff in it. It ends up being like a huge wrap when they're done! I hope someone out there tries it...sooo good! :smile: http://www.pitapit.com/

Replies

• ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I LOVE Pita Pit! When I lived in Florida, we used to eat there all the time. There aren't any around me in North Carolina though.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    mmmm... hummus with veggies pita. Wish I was eating one right now!
  • selmacotto
    Options
    Thank you for the tip! I've been wanting to try it for SO long, now I know I have to!! I love the "build-a-pita" nutrition counter on the site!! =) I have 3 possibles printed and ready to go.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thnx for the tip! I've also been wanting to try it for a long time but someone I know gave it a bad review and so I was skeptical. It's a 15 min drive from me but I will try it maybe on the weekend.