Hello from NYC

Options
Hello everyone! I'm Elle and I'm going to lose 40 pounds because I've got a lot of changes happening in my life, and I would really like for at least one thing to be stable - my weight. I want it to get it to a healthy place and I want to keep it there. As I am 5'1", I am shooting for 115. I would love to look like a less intense version of Kelly Ripa. Maybe whatever she would look like if she sat on the couch once or twice a week. My plan is to spin, run, and eat myself to a better place!

So, a little about me - I've got a wicked sweet tooth, an affinity for all things British, and love sci-fi, jewelry, crocheting, guns, cars, and reading, preferably about things listed above... heehee. I'm originally from West Virginia, but live in NYC now. I like traveling and would love to be thinner (and have a more comfortable flight) by the time we go to Paris, in February of 2013. We may also do a stop-over in London, which will just kill me since I probably won't be allowed to stay there. :) We have been to Iceland and Ireland; Paris/London is up next, and then who knows what will come after that? Either way, I hope it happens to a thinner, fitter version of myself. I currently have a Dalek up as my main profile picture, but will post some real pics as soon as I can find the courage to do so!

I'm looking for buddies, so feel free to add me!! :)

Replies

• Weeble2005
    Weeble2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello from NJ! Just getting on a roll and letting for more weight loss friends!