Hello from Sydney, Australia. Accountability buddy?

Options
Hi!
I am RockabillyWife. I am 24, and I am from Sydney, Australia.
A little bit about me...
I used to be severely underweight - I was underweight for 4 years, and then got healthy by eating and exercising (possibly exercising a little too much). Around 3 years ago, I was put back onto antidepressants and mood stabilisers. This caused me to gain over 30kg (around 70 pounds) and I went from a healthy 56kg (123 pounds) to 97kg currently (213 pounds).
This hasn't been an overnight occurance, but it did happen pretty quickly. In the last month, I have put on around 5kg because I quit smoking.

Yesterday I joined my local gym, and had a consultation with a PT there - just weighing me, checking my eating habits, and he was supposed to take my measurements but we ran out of time.
Because I used to be a bit of a gym junkie, I know a few routines that I am going to do with weights, and I need to talk to the PT about how to use their treadmill and bikes properly (I have never used this brand before, and I don't know how to operate it!) so I can do interval training at intervals that suit my current level of <un>fitness.

My goal is to lose 20kg (44 pounds) over the next 6 months and another 20kg in the 6 months after that. So I want to lose 40kg (88 pounds) in the next year.... Which is doable, and around 850 grams (1.9 pounds) a week - the trainer said some weeks I will lose more, some I will lose nothing. But, I am currently unemployed, and a housewife, so that gives me plenty of time to concentrate on getting my health back to where it needs to be.

Is anyone interested in being my online support buddy? I would prefer a female, between 20 and 35 if possible...

Replies

• ellemoncada
    Options
    Hi RockabillyWife! I'm 25 and from NYC. I'd love to be your accountability buddy!
  • rockabillywife
    Options
    Hi!

I have added you as a friend, I hope that is okay?!

=D
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi Rockabilly Wife! :) I'll buddy with ya. I need someone to help me too.
  • rockabillywife
    Options
    Hi Lake Po! YAY, people are actually replying! LOL.

I have accepted your request, and replied to your intro message =D